Mastering your personal and professional growth (10 hours)
Provider: Open learning (Charles Sturt University)
Course time: 10 hours
How do I access and complete this course?
- Click here to register & join this course.
- In the form you will be prompted to join the Killara Micro credentialling Hub Microsoft Team
- When you have completed your micro credential go to the course assignment link in Microsoft Team and submit your certificate
NB: only verified students at Killara High School will be added to the MS Team.
Mastering your Personal and Professional Growth will guide you towards being more efficient and organised in performing your daily tasks.
In this course, you will learn what it takes to succeed in your professional role and in your personal life. You will not only learn new skills but also explore opportunities how you can help others follow the same pathway.
In this course, you will:
- Apply time-management practices to enhance personal organisation to cope with stress and ensure a life balance.
- Explore working in a mentor relationship to best develop skills and capabilities.
- Identify characteristics of coaching, feedback, and delegation.
- Apply techniques and tools to effective decision making and problem solving.