Extending and developing your thinking skills (6 hours)
Provider: The Open University
Course time: 6 hours
How do I access and complete this course?
- Click here to register & join this course.
- In the form you will be prompted to join the Killara Micro credentialling Hub Microsoft Team
- When you have completed your micro credential go to the course assignment link in Microsoft Team and submit your certificate
NB: only verified students at Killara High School will be added to the MS Team.
Diagrams, mind-maps, tables, graphs, timelines, flow charts, sequence diagrams, decision trees: all can be used to organise thought. This free course, Extending and developing your thinking skills, will introduce you to a variety of thinking skills. Asking and answering questions is at the heart of high-quality thinking. Questions naturally arise from the desire to know and learn about things and may be the starting point for a journey of understanding.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- feel more confident about studying.
- understand any grades received and how to improve them.
- overcome problems with reading and writing.
- make the most of the opportunities a higher education course provides for developing skills.