Succeed with learning (25 hours)
Provider: The Open University
Course time: 25 hours
How do I access and complete this course?
- Click here to register & join this course.
- In the form you will be prompted to join the Killara Micro credentialling Hub Microsoft Team
- When you have completed your micro credential go to the course assignment link in Microsoft Team and submit your certificate
NB: only verified students at Killara High School will be added to the MS Team.
Have you ever had any of the following thoughts?
What do I want to do with my life? How can I reach my goal? Would I cope with studying at college or university? Can I get better at learning? How can I manage the challenges that life keeps throwing my way?
If you are thinking about questions like these, succeed with learning is just what you are looking for.
This course takes your life as its starting point, developing your awareness of just how much you have already learned and what you are capable of. It will suggest ways of 'fine-tuning', and building on, the expertise you have developed in your life. You will also learn some interesting theories about how we learn, and some of the key skills and tools to make your learning a success.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand how learning takes place every day.
- appreciate the qualities, skills and knowledge you have already.
- know better how to use computers for learning.
- understand how reflection and feedback can help you make the most of your learning.
- discuss some important theories about learning.
- develop a learning action plan to help you move forward.